Traktor Audio 2, my favorite DJ audio interface aka external DJ soundcard, got a facelift and is now iOS ready.
The previous version of it already has powerful and loud outputs but it was impossible to use it with an iPad or iPhone because it needed too much energy.
Video Traktor Audio 2
- Two stereo 1/8″ outputs instead of 1/4″ (more convenient)
- Max. line output level now +11.7 dBu (before +9.6 dBu)
- comes with 30-pin iOS cable (yes, not Lightning, you'll need a separate cable adapter)
- Traktor LE 2 plus e-voucher of $50 / 50 € included, valid towards the purchase of downloadable NI software of your choice (before, Traktor Pro 2 was included but that doesn't make sense, if you're planning to DJ with your iPad and Traktor DJ)
- therefore: the price of the soundcard is now $20 / 20 € cheaper
Power Supply Via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power from a computer – no external PSU is required. Low-power operation possible from iOS devices. Full operation with iOS devices is achieved with use of an optional power supply (this increases output volumes and also charges the battery of the iOS device).
Does It Only Work With Software from Native Instruments?
This is a common question. The answer is NO. Traktor Audio 2 is a normal external soundcard with USB connection, so it works with all kind of software!
Check out this link to find out more.
Price and Availability