DJ Connect is a new pro device from Griffin Technology. Unlike their split cable for iOS, which splits the output signal into two mono outputs, DJ Connect allows dual stereo pre-cueing with an additional volume control.
DJ Connect works with any iOS device and any Mac running OS X 10.6 or higher, and comes with all of the cables you need: a Lightning-connector cable, a 30-pin dock connector cable and a USB cable for cueing with Algoriddim's djay app on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Griffin DJ Connect Official Video
- 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo headphone output on front
- Line-level RCA stereo outputs on back
- 3 cables included: mini USB to Apple Lightning connector, mini USB to Apple 30-pin connector, and mini USB to USB
- Easy, ergonomic access to volume control
- Supports all existing versions of djay and vjay apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac computers running algoriddim software
Updated: December 2014
- iPhone 3G/3GS
- iPhone 4/4S
- iPhone 5/5c/5s
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4th generation
- iPad Air/Air 2
- iPad mini/mini 2/mini 3
- iPod touch 4th generation
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
I like that DJ Connect comes with all the different cables and that there is a big volume button. Nevertheless, I see an advantage for Traktor Audio 2 since it's also able to charge an iPhone or an iPad while DJing.
Get Griffin DJ Connect
What do you think about DJ Connect? Will you buy it or which is your favorite device? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!