We needed to be very, very patient but the wait is finally over.
Algoriddim just introduced djay Pro for Mac. Integrating the features we already know from djay2.5 for tablets and mobile devices and the power and modern design of Apple’s hardware and latest OSX.
Features, relevant to Swing DJs
- Instant track preview (finally!)
- Combination of Spotify tracks in the cloud (Premium account necessary) with local iTunes library
- Persistent history and queue
- Inline search
- Light / dark mode
- Expanded mode
- BPM and beat detection
- Auto-gain / Normalize
- Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
- Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
- Support for external audio input and microphones
- Built exclusively for OS X, djay Pro takes full advantage of the desktop’s computing power including 64-bit processing, multi-core track analysis, support for Retina and 5K displays, graphics rendering at 60 frames per second, and pristine sound quality. djay Pro combines rock-solid stability with unrivalled performance, delivering a powerful, dependable solution for performing DJs.
Learn more about all the features: Algoriddim djay Pro
Get djay Pro for Mac
What do you think? Will you buy the new version? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!